EARLMAX B2C: Streamline your lubricants recommendations online or in print
Offering a telephone helpdesk service to field public calls can be very costly – sometimes as much as $20 per call. OATS’ EARLMAX B2C solutions generate massive savings by migrating helpdesk services to the internet.
EARLMAX B2C Websites
One OATS customer handles 5,000 enquiries each month – a potential phone-based cost of $1.2 million per year. An EARLMAX B2C website provides a 24/7, multilingual, technical support and lubricants recommendations service at a fraction of the cost of employing expensive multilingual staff in different countries.
EARLMAX B2C web solutions are normally incorporated into your exisiting website, with links provided from the most relevant pages. It's a system proven to contribute substantially to website traffic, with supporting evidence from our system's automatically generated usage statistics. As well as measuring traffic, these statistics also provide valuable data to inform your marketing activity, further increasing the value of your investment in the EARLMAX B2C system.
Other benefits of EARLMAX B2C website solutions include:
- Controlling all information provided
- Coverage of each of the data sectors you need (eg retail, commercial etc)
- Promoting more than one product range
- Providing a single product recommendation per search, or offering a choice of two or three alternative grades
- Incorporating pack shots and supporting documentation (eg sales data sheets)
- Providing recommendations in up to 22 languages
- Offering users the facility to print out their search results or receive results by email
- Providing links enabling users to discover where your products can be purchased
- Selecting the frequency of vehicle data updates (ie daily, weekly, monthly or quarterly)
If you are already using EARLMAX B2C website solutions, you will notice a host of new features including:
- Mouse-over maps: Simply click on a world map and avoid scrolling country lists
- Licence plate look-up: Match lubes to vehicles by entering a licence plate number
- Vehicle images: Include photos of vehicles for easy make and model identification
- Pack shots: Include photos of lubricant packaging to for easy on-shelf product identification
- Data sheets: Link to technical data sheets (TDS)/product data sheets (PDS) and material safety data sheets (MSDS)
- Where to buy: link to online stores and maps showing local stockists
EARLMAX B2C publications
EARLMAX B2C solutions also include printed recommendation guides which we can publish to your specification, or which you can publish yourself using our desktop EARLMAX Publisher software.